Access resources on enabling sales and proposal teams to always do their best work
Experience the Freedom to Thrive
Make sure your sales tech stack is helping teams get the greatest value for their time and not disrupting their flow, quality of work, or ability to improve sales outcomes.
Allow all frontline responders to access your company knowledge base from wherever they’re already working, including Microsoft Office, Google Chrome, Slack, and more.
RFPIO® Feature Overview
See how features such as an intelligent Content Library, Auto Respond, built-in collaboration, and robust integrations give you more time to deliver winning responses.
RFPIO FIRESIDE CHAT
How to solve proposal challenges with knowledge management tools
MANISH BAFNA, VP Engineering at RFPIO
Join Manish as he explores current proposal and content challenges with Fujitsu Global PreSales and Solutions team members. See how Fujitsu is working with RFPIO to address some of their challenges and discover:
- A better understanding of industry challenges, how they’ll evolve, and the tools and processes you need to manage them.
- A new perspective on the value of machine learning-powered knowledge management and how it enables proposal professionals to do their best work.
- Tips on how to set up knowledge management that improves proposal quality, capacity, and collaboration.
15 September // 11:20AM-12:05PM
RFPIO SPEAKER SESSION
How Presales Professionals Can Make Time to be Creative in the Response Process
ADITYA SRIDHARAN, Associate Director – Global Presales & Solution Consulting at RFPIO
Presales professionals are a rare breed, who have both superb technical and interpersonal skills, and excel at delivering solutions that dazzle customers…when they’re given the time to do so. In this session, Aditya will explain steps presales professionals can take to do their best work. He’ll cover:
- How to build horizontal knowledge and break down silos
- Setting expectations with teammates and across the business
- Methods for building a sales stack that drives productivity
16 September // 12:35 – 13:20 hrs