Your favorite CRM and response management platform, together at last
Your sales tech stack works best when it works together. Linking RFPIO to Salesforce means shortening the sales cycle, streamlining your response process, and keeping sales and proposal operations in lock-step.
With the RFPIO-Salesforce integration, you can:
- Launch any RFPIO project—including RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, and DDQs—directly from Salesforce.
- Track progress at the project, section, and owner level with built-in executive dashboards and summaries.
- Submit bid requests from Salesforce; bids will then be analyzed and qualified before being converted to an active project.
- Publish completed RFPIO packets to Salesforce under any client or opportunity page.
- Build personalized proactive selling documents in Salesforce, using pre-approved content stored in the RFPIO Content Library.
- Gain insight into proposal operations by coupling RFPIO’s built-in analytics with Salesforce Reports Builder.
- Create custom workflows between Salesforce and RFPIO, enhancing collaboration between sales and proposal teams.