Acceptable Use Policy
If you violate this AUP, Responsive may deny access, suspend, or terminate your use of the Software and Services (or any part thereof). Responsive’s right to suspend or terminate your use of the Software or Services applies even if a breach is committed unintentionally or without your authorization if Responsive believes that suspension or termination is necessary to ensure compliance with laws or to protect the rights, safety, privacy, security or property of Responsive, its customers or third parties.Responsive reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version on its webpage. By using the Services, you agree to the latest version of this policy.
- Modifying, reverse-engineering, hacking or attempting to hack or otherwise discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms, limitations or vulnerabilities of the Services;
- In a manner that facilitates, or otherwise encourages (a) any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activities or (b) materially interfere with the business or activities of Responsive or harming any of its Users;
- Selling, reselling, licensing, sublicensing, providing, leasing, lending, using for time-sharing or service bureau purposes, or otherwise using or allowing others to use the Services for the benefit of any third party, except as permitted by the Agreement;
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism of the Software and Services, or using the Software and Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Responsive or any of its Users;
- Using the Software and Services to interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and Services (or their components) or to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and Services or any related systems or networks;
- Permitting direct or indirect access to or use of the Software and Services for any form of excessive and unwanted, automated activity such as spamming; harassment, inauthentic interactions, such as the creation or use of fake accounts and automated inauthentic activity;
- Transmitting, storing, using, displaying, distributing or otherwise making available any content, data or technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program or data, including without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, time bombs or other malicious code;
- For any illegal purpose or to violate, or to encourage or facilitate the violation of, any laws (including, without limitation, data protection, privacy, consumer protection, and export control laws);
- In any manner that would result in an infringement, dilution, misappropriation or other violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of Responsive or another third party, including but not limited to copyrights and rights arising from patents, trademarks and trade secrets; or
- Processing any personal data without their permission or for any purpose other than for which authorization of use can be documented.