Responsive experiencing rapid growth as Strategic Response Management increasingly becoming a “must have” solution for enterprises
Beaverton, Ore. – December 14, 2023 – Responsive, the global leader in strategic response management (SRM) software, today announced the opening of its new office in Coimbatore, India. Need for the new space stemmed from Responsive’s rapid growth as the market leader in strategic response management, and to support that growth, the new space will accommodate nearly double the number of employees of the previous India office.
The strategic response management market is also experiencing robust growth, with an estimated value of $3.34B in 2022 and projected increase to $22.74B by 2028. Aragon Research found, “Strategic Response Management is quickly emerging as the next ‘must-have’ category of enterprise solutions for go-to-market teams.” Companies are increasingly adopting SRM solutions to respond to a growing number of business-critical information requests including RFPs, RFIs, security questionnaires, due diligence questionnaires, ESG questionnaires, and more. Responsive’s Strategic Response Management Platform provides business value by automating these processes and recently earned “Hot Vendor” status in the space.
Responsive originally established its product development operations in Coimbatore, India. Since then, the company has built the majority of its product team in India while also adding other team members in sales, marketing, customer success, professional services, finance and beyond. Coimbatore has proven to be a very rich market of highly talented team members who play an integral part in Responsive’s rapid growth.
Responsive CEO Ganesh Shankar, a Coimbatore native, knows firsthand the strength of the talent pool in the area. In Coimbatore, Responsive has built a local team that’s been able to move quickly, deliver industry-leading product capabilities while contributing to global go-to-market efforts, all while collaborating very effectively with colleagues around the world.
“Our growth in Coimbatore is reflective of Responsive’s evolution and progress toward realizing our ambition to transform how global organizations share and exchange information,” said Ganesh Shankar, CEO at Responsive. “We’re thrilled to provide a new space to our local team members as they continue to rapidly innovate, and to have more space to support hiring additional employees in the area.”
Office expansion is just one facet of Responsive’s success in the past year. Responsive also:
- Rebranded from RFPIO to reflect significant expansion in the breadth of response use cases supported beyond RFPs
- Won three Comparably 2023 awards for Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Leadership Teams and Best Marketing Teams
- Ranked #1 in 9 of G2’s Fall 2023 Grid® Market Reports, including Best Global RFP Software
- Delivered industry-leading Responsive Summit23 showcasing overall value proposition and customer highlights and attracting more than 3,000 participants to-date across 44 countries
- Launched multiple new AI-driven products to extend market-leading AI capabilities, including:
- Enhanced AI Assistant: Responsive’s generative AI solution for creating summarizing and elaborating response content now sources information from customers’ Content Libraries, in addition to publicly available sources, enabling faster response times and productivity
- Expanded robust executive leadership team to support company hypergrowth
- Responsive’s new leaders are veterans of hypergrowth SaaS enterprises including CMO Michael Londgren, CRO Jeff Santelices, VP of Product Marketing Jennifer Cannizzaro, VP of Sales & Marketing Ops Imran Musaev, and VP of Growth Francois-Olivier Grisel
- Increased hiring for remote employees in Bangalore and Chennai
“As a company leader onsite in the Coimbatore office, I get to see our employee base growing and revolutionizing the SRM space in real time each day,” said Manish Bafna, SVP of Engineering at Responsive. “Our company and employee growth have been steadily rising, and I’m thrilled to be a part of this proud moment, which demonstrates our commitment to a collaborative working environment for our team, our investment in the strategic response management industry, and the power of tapping into Coimbatore’s robust talent pool.”
Be a part of Responsive’s growth and ongoing success by joining our team. See open positions here.