Create more effective proposals with less effort — transforming the way you respond to RFPs, build a book of business and engage organizations that are sourcing legal services.
We help firms grow their business.
- Developing proposals
Respond to RFPs in record time, leveraging automation, workflow and collaboration to draft, review, approve and deliver winning proposals.
- Participating in legal panels
Submit higher quality proposals that stand out, ensuring that you earn appointments to new panels or make the cut during panel reviews.
- Completing security questionnaires
Remove the burden from subject matter and IT experts by automatically filling in security assessments with accurate, approved answers.
- Sourcing legal technology
Issue your own RFPs easily — complete with vendor evaluation and scoring — to help you make the best possible IT buying decisions.
Discover the benefits of delivering faster proposals.
Many firms struggle with RFPs — from performing repetitive, manual tasks and chasing down approvals to searching spreadsheets, documents and emails for answers. Join a leading legal RFP consultant as he presents a more efficient, automated and effective way forward.
Software features that are easy to embrace.
RFP360 replaces time-consuming, complicated RFP tasks with a streamlined, quick routine, so your firm can be more responsive and successful:
- Assign tasks, automate workflow, communicate and collaborate in one platform
- Leverage answer intelligence (AI) to automatically suggest the best responses
- Create, approve and deliver polished, standout proposals in fraction of the time
Knowledge management and extensions
- Write, edit and review proposal answers and ensure they’re always up to date
- Use our extensions to put knowledge at your fingertips whenever you need it
- Centralize all expert answers in a knowledge library, speeding proposal creation
- Publish and distribute your own RFPs easily to drive strategic sourcing projects
- Leverage your know-how to build RFPs and other information requests for clients
- Issue due diligence questionnaires (DDQs) to accelerate deals and transactions